What We Need
Leisure MART is the ‘controller’ of the personal data you provide. We will only collect basic personal data about you, information that may be used to identify an individual, such as (but not limited to), full name, a home or destination address, email address and telephone number, whether at work or at home. We do not collect data for any special categories (known as special category data).
Why We Need It
We take your privacy very seriously, and we will only ever collect and use information which is personal to you where it is necessary, and allows us to meet our legal and regulatory obligations.
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. We will not collect any personal data from you that we do not need in order to provide and oversee this service.
If you do not wish us to collect and use your personal information in these ways, it may mean that we will be unable to provide you with our products or services.
What we do with it
We only ever use your personal data with your consent, or where it is necessary:
- To provide our products and services to you.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To comply with a legal duty.
- For our own (or a third party’s) lawful interests, provided your rights don’t override these.
In any event, we’ll only use your information for the purpose or purposes it was collected for (or closely related purposes).
We may process personal information for certain legitimate business purposes, which include some of the following:
- Where the processing enables us to enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve our services/communications for the benefit of our customers.
- To better understand how people interact with our websites.
Who we Share it with
We may share your information with third parties in order to provide goods and services to you such as delivery companies, companies where products are supplied direct, etc.
We will never sell your details to someone else.
Where we keep it
We are based in the UK and we store our data within the UK.
How long we keep it
We will keep your personal information where it is necessary to provide you with our products or services while you are a customer.
We may also keep information after this period, but only where required to meet our legal or regulatory obligations. The length of time we keep your information for these purposes will vary depending on the obligations we need to meet.
In line with new regulations, we continually review the information that we hold. We will also review this policy from time to time, which will be available on our website (www.leisure-mart.co.uk).
What are your rights
We want to ensure that you remain in control of your personal data. Part of this is making sure you understand your legal rights, which are as follows:
- The right to confirmation as to whether we have your personal data, and if we do, to obtain a copy of the personal information we hold.
- The right to have your data erased (this does not apply where it is necessary for us to continue to keep this data for legal reasons).
- The right to have inaccurate data rectified.
- The right to object to your data being used for marketing or profiling.
If you wish to make a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact the Owners, who will investigate the matter.
If you are not satisfied with our response, or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law, you can complain to the Information Commissioners Office.
This policy is periodically reviewed and is subject to changes. We therefore suggest you visit regularly to keep up to date with any policy changes.