The Fit2Go System is undoubtedly the most user friendly, intuitive Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) on the market.
The Fit2Go TPMS comprises of a stylish "tax disc" sized receiver and four small Tyre Pressure Sensors.
The "Tax Disc" Receiver has been cleverly designed to utilise the space created by the elimination of the tax disc as it is exactly the same size, with an Eco friendly solar panel for power. Installation is incredibly simple, just press and hold down the small button on the back, wait for the icons to light up, remove the adhesive backing, and adhere the Receiver to the inside of the windscreen.
The Tyre Pressure Sensors are fitted by simply removing the valve dust caps, screwing on the ant-theft nut followed by the sensor, locking the sensor in place with the included spanner ...... and that's it !
You're Fit2Go !
NO batteries, NO cables, NO instruction manual, NO irritating set up, NO wasted time, BUT all the tyre pressure safety and fuel saving that you need to travel in safety and with complete peace of mind.
In the case of a tyre problem detected by a Tyre Pressure Sensor, the relevant icon on the "Tax Disc" Receiver will flash on and off combined with a bleeping alarm to alert the driver of any tyre pressure problems.
Simply stop the car at the very nearest convenience, check for the flashing light on the Tyre Pressure Sensor, remove the Sensor, and re-inflate the relevant tyre at the next convenient opportunity, before re-attaching the Sensor when all is put right.
The Fit2Go TPMS solution brings so many benefits and savings, with so little cost and stress !
Why Fit2Go TPMS?
- Tyres under inflated by 15 psi (1 bar) have increased rolling resistance leading to around 6% greater fuel consumption. This equates to £150 per year for an annual fuel spend of £2500.
- A tyre under inflated by 30% will have its tyre life reduced by one-third.
Fit2Go TPMS ADVANTAGES
- NO complicated paring of sensors.
- NO confusing programming of pressures into receiver.
- NO cables or cigarette chargers as it works by solar panel.
- NO re-programming when adding new sensors (caravan / trailer).
- Solar Powered Display
- 4 Tyre Pressure Sensors
- 4x (anti-theft) locking nuts
- Easy Fit Spanner
This also includes a pack of two replacement TPMS sensors which will be fully compatible with any Fit2Go Receiver you may have. Fitting could not be simpler, as these sensors are designed to automatically pair with your current receiver. This pack of two sensors could also be used for cases where additional wheels are added to the system in the form of a caravan or trailer.
The Fit2Go TPMS Sensor is very small and neat in size but packs loads of unique features such as :
- Accelerometer. The addition of an accelerometer to our product allows the sensor to sleep when stationary for a period of time, then wake up once the journey starts resulting in battery saving.
- Tyre Pressure Auto Calibration. ALWAYS ENSURE THE TYRE PRESSURE IS CORRECT PRIOR TO FITTING THE TPMS SENSORS. This is because the TPMS Sensor will automatically calibrate to that tyre pressure. This is unique to competitor systems where the input of the tyre pressure is needed into complicated, bulky monitor style receivers.
- Flashing LED When your Receiver alarms you of a problem with your tyres, the TPMS Sensor is cleverly fitted with LEDs which will flash on and off to indicate which tyre has a potential issue.